feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Aasin Hurt With Rumours

Labels:

Asin

Malayali kutty Aasin’s name is being spread all over Mumbai with rumours that her Flat (in Mumbai) was gifted by Salman Khan and her bedroom is full of Salman’s Photographs. She said that she has bought this flat on my own and till now Salman has not gifted her one thing. Talking about the photographs in her bedroom, “You could not find even one photograph of mine in my flat then how should be there a chance for others. These are all the rumours and making me hurt personally and if you want, you come to my home and even into my bed room to check out if there are any photographs”. Poor Asin.


Subscribe
Bookmark and Share
Bookmark and Share




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Chat here


ShoutMix chat widget